Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Introduction II - Just the tip (TWSS)

  Decided to start a blog just to let the thoughts out of my head that don't allow me to sleep at night.  Too often my head hits the pillow and my mind starts going overtime with ideas and hypothetical scenarios, I dive into them and think them the whole way thorough only to find most of it gone in the morning.  I don't expect a lot of consistency in what I write or frequency but at the very minimum, my thoughts are getting out and I'm putting them somewhere for safe keeping.

  Simplest definitions for an introduction: I'm a father of three boys who, after roughly a decade in HR and office management, became a stay home father in May of 2013.  I'll get more into that on it's own merit but this is just for introduction purposes.  I am, like many like me, very big into sports and my dream job would have been as a sports writer or broadcaster.  For the record, the teams are: New York Yankees, Oakland Raiders, Washington Capitals, New York Knicks, Indiana men's basketball, Notre Dame football and Bayern Munich fussball.  I've not only lived my entire life in the same town, I've managed to maintain the same mailing address for all of my 25 years (again, more on that later).  Many of my interests are limited to my surroundings...I spend most of every day with twin toddlers, so my time is their time.  I'm content with that.  It's a life of pop up books, play grounds, sidewalk chalk and cartoons.  Personally, by the time I have time for myself, it's usually late and I'm tired so my interests are set to sports on TV, music, movies, etc... Big fan of The Blacklist, Walking Dead, Fargo, The Goldbergs, Archer, WWE.....on the opposite end, I loathe reality TV and the talent shows that take themselves too seriously as if they're more than glorified versions of the Gong Show.  I'm sure all of this has a lot to do with my my head won't shut off at night....most of my thoughts through the day aren't thoughts for myself.  I have always had an active mind and imagination so I can only assume that when I finally realize I can catch up with myself, I have a lot of catching up to do.

  So here it goes, totally free form......I never know what's going to be in my head but if the idea won't let me be, odds are it will be put here for safe keeping.


                                          BEAR CONDITIONING

No comments:

Post a Comment